You need a copywriter who has more.
More than notable talent. More than years of experience. More than a stellar portfolio of satisfied clients. I have all that.
My Clients Include:
- Small businesses
- Solo entrepreneurs
- Nonprofit organizations
- International corporations
- Health and caregiving agencies
- Senior care and community services
- Product catalogs, business websites
- Churches/faith-based outreaches
- Cooking and houseware companies
- Speakers, authors, and writers
- Publishers/print and online publications
- Humanitarian advocacy groups
What you really need is…
I write, edit, and fine-tune copy until it’s just what you need. No communication project is too humongous or too insignificant for me.
You need to gain more customers or improve sales? Or raise $5 million? No worries. I’ve sharpened my creative genius and editing finesse on ad campaigns, annual reports, blogs, books, brochures, catalogs, newsletters, online and print articles, and much more.
Commitment to details.
You need a writer who delivers superb quality. A communicator who respects budgets and thrives on meeting deadlines. With all of life’s daily pressures, the last thing you need is to hire a professional freelancer who is inaccurate or dull. Forget messy and mundane. Remember MacBeth.